Sunday, July 15, 2012

Putting things into perspective

Blogging is one of these things I've been putting off for a long time. There are primarily two reasons why:

Just like keeping a journal, it does require a lot of effort. It turns out, most people are quite motivated to do either, but motivation soon fades as business as usual too often seems a lot to handle. I would not be surprised if I will come across similar challenges.

More profoundly though, a blog is out there for the world to read it. Writing something for the world to read is real a challenge, however. In order to put things into perspective, it would come as yet another surprised to me if what I write here is something that the world in deed is dying to read. Nonetheless, writing down a few more or less good thoughts and eventually getting good at putting them on paper is what I am aiming for. Sorry, "putting them beyond pen and paper" is what I meant...

No comments:

Post a Comment